It was a good night for the #NoShoesNation as Kenny Chesney was in the Owner’s Box with New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft celebrating the Patriots improbably and historic comeback win. Congrats to Thomas Rhett on his 7th #1 hit “Star of the Show.” Happy Birthweek (was yesterday) to UMG President Cindy Mabe, Tyler Farr and Sara Evans! Happy Birthday to BBR’s Allyson Gelnett, Platinum Records’ lucky lotto scratcher winner Greg Hudik, CAA’s Samantha Gutman and Nikki Herceg.
Watch Justin Moore perform his new hit single “Somebody Else Will” from the “American Made Tour” this past weekend in Fairfax, VA
- Lauren Alaina performs on Harry Connick Jr.’s show “Harry” today
- REBA has a busy week as she launches her new album, “Sing It Now: Songs of Hope & Faith” first she’ll perform, be interviewed and guest-host this morning on the Today Show, will be a guest on Late Night Seth on tomorrow night and co-hosts The View on Wednesday
- Kelsea Ballerini performs on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon tonightand The Band Perry debuts their new look and sound tomorrow
- Maren Morris appears on The Talk on Thursday and performs on an episode ofNCIS on Valentine’s Day
- Trace Adkins co-hosts the Today Show on Wednesday
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill appear on Ellen on Friday
- 13-year-old Tegan Marie performs “My Guy” on “Smokey Robinson: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song” Friday at 8 p.m. on PBS
- The 59th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday goes country with performances from Little Big Town, Sturgill Simpson, Keith Urban with Carrie Underwood and Maren Morris with Alicia Keys
- Keith Urban and Little Big Town will perform live in “Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The BEE GEES” on February 14th on CBS
WITH YOUR HAIR-OF-THE-DOG
WITH YOUR BLOODY MARY
FRONT OF THE HOUSE
Thanks to Justin Moore (and Joey + JR) for the hospitality this weekend at the Patriot Center in VA. Justin is one of those performers that I could watch every day and never get tired of. His new set looks amazing taking the production level to a new level. From new songs like “Kinda Don’t Care” and “More Middle Fingers” to classics like “Small Town U.S.A.” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away” to songs you haven’t heard him play live in a while like “How I Got To Be This Way” and “Flying Down A Back Road,” Justin boasts a setlist that is as strong as anyone’s in country music.
Thomas Rhett brought the house down at the Budweiser Super Bowl Party in Houston
ON THE KARAOKE MACHINE
Watch Taylor Swift perform the hit she wrote for Little Big Town “Better Man” at a Super Bowl party in Houston
Due to high demand, Little Big Town announced the expansion of their Ryman Residency, “Little Big Town at the Mother Church,” with additional dates including July 28th, July 29th, and November 27th. Previously announced dates include February 24th& 25th, May 19th & 20th and September 15th & 16th.
Watch a preview of Eric Church’s groundbreaking virtual reality Stagecoach experience. The Chief takes things to a whole new level by offering fans a full-length concert experience via vantage.tv’s virtual reality experience.
WITH A TWIST
Lee Brice receives his first RIAA double-Platinum Award for “I Don’t Dance” from theRIAA’s Jonathan Lamy and Cara Duckworth Weiblinger.
ON THE BAR WALL
Country music was well-represented at last night’s Super Bowl in Houston. Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney, Thomas Rhett, Dustin Lynch, Darius Rucker and Lady-A were on hand for the big game! Here’s hoping that some of them get to perform at the halftime show one of these years!
Scotty McCreery is surrounded by the New England Patriots’ Cheerleaders a few moments before performing in front of a packed crowd at the New England Patriots’ Fan Rally at Super Bowl LIVE in Houston
Watch Dan + Shay’s new and powerful music video for “When I Pray for You” off “The Shack” soundtrack