Musicians On Call (MOC), a groundbreaking nonprofit organization that brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in hospitals across the country, marks its tenth anniversary in Nashville and to make the milestone more special MOC treated patients atThe Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial with a visit from Keith Urban. Keith serenaded young patients at MOC’s Bedside Performance Program.
Kelsea Ballerni shines on the cover of the upcoming edition of Billboard Magazine which also features an in-depth and revealing story about Kelsea’s amazing journey to superstardom.
- Ty Herndon will appear this Saturday, Feb. 4 on Oprah’s Where Are They Now?, airing on The Oprah Winfrey Network at 10/9c p.m.
- Luke Bryan performs the National Anthem at Super Bowl 51 on Sunday
- REBA has a busy week as she launches her new album, “Sing It Now: Songs of Hope & Faith” first she’ll perform, be interviewed and guest-host the Today Showon Monday, will be a guest on Late Night Seth on Tuesday and co-host The View on Wednesday
- Kelsea Ballerini performs on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon onMonday night
- Maren Morris appears on The Talk on February 9th and performs on an episode ofNCIS on Valentine’s Day
- The 59th Annual Grammy Awards on February 12th on CBS goes country with performances from Little Big Town, Sturgill Simpson, Keith Urban with Carrie Underwood and Maren Morris with Alicia Keys
- Keith Urban and Little Big Town will perform live in “Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The BEE GEES” on February 14th on CBS
WITH YOUR HAIR-OF-THE-DOG
CMT’s Next Women of Country CMT.com takeover features Lauren Alaina performing a new song off “Road Less Traveled” called “I’m Doing Fine.” Today, CMT.com will featureCAM’s “Mayday”
WITH YOUR BLOODY MARY
Tonight, I’m going to my first show of 2017 as Justin Moore and Lee Brice’s “American Made Tour” makes it’s way to Fairfax, VA. I can’t wait to see how the crowd reacts to Justin’s new material and to his killer single “Somebody Else Will.” I’ve seen Justin perform live at least five times now and there still is nothing like the response he gets when he plays “Small Town U.S.A.” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away.” Justin was also the very first artist I was able to interview when I first started the Morning Hangover. We ended up spending some good time on the bus watching college football, talking current events and of course, enjoying some crown.
AT THE BAR
Joining the star-studded tribute to Randy Travis on February 8, 2017, will be CMA Entertainer of the Year, Garth Brooks. Tickets for the historic night are on sale now at all Ticketmaster locations and the Bridgestone Arena Box Office. The event, titled 1 Night. 1 Place. 1 Time: A Heroes and Friends Tribute to Randy Travis, will also feature performances from over 30 artists including Alabama, Rodney Atkins, Kane Brown, Mark Chesnutt, James Dupre, Jeff Foxworthy, Montgomery Gentry, Ben Haggard, Chris Janson, Jamey Johnson, Alison Krauss, Neal McCoy, Scotty McCreery, William Michael Morgan, Joe Nichols, Paul Overstreet, Shane Owens, Michael Ray, Collin Raye, Ricky Skaggs, Kenny Rogers, Daryle Singletary, Michael W. Smith, The Bellamy Brothers, The Randy Travis Band, Ricky Traywick, Travis Tritt, Tanya Tucker, Josh Turner, Phil Vassar, Chuck Wicks, Wynonna, Chris Young with more still to be announced. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Randy Travis Foundation; a 501(c)3 non-profit that raises money for stroke research and rehabilitation.
Nicole Kidman reveals how Keith Urban reacted to the real-life story brought to life, the Best Picture nominated “Lion”
WITH A TWIST
Colt Ford will make his third straight appearance in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am golftournament held on the Monterey Bay Peninsula premier golf courses the week of February 6-12. Tune In to NBC’s Golf Channel February 9-12, and to CBS Sports February 11-12, to catch Colt on the links
Congrats to Borman Entertainment’s Lucia Kaminsky and Sarah D’Hilly on their promotions as Head of Digital and Director of Digital Marketing respectively. Borman Entertainment works with artists such as Keith Urban, Alison Krauss, Mickey Guyton, and Clayton Anderson.
ON THE BAR WALL
Check out these amazing pictures of Kelsea Ballerini from her Billboard Magazine cover shoot
I’m getting pumped for tonight’s Justin Moore show…check out Justin’s music video from 2011 for “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away”