Happy Birthweek (was yesterday) to manager extraordinaire Clint Highman, BBR’s Lexi Wilson & Messina Touring Group’s Kate McMahon.
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill will perform on the Today Show tomorrow morning. Their Soul2Soul special on Showtime premieres tonight at 9p/8c
- Chase Rice will be featured in a profile that’ll run during this morning’s episode of CBS This Morning
- The AMA Awards airs live this Sunday on ABC which will feature a special performance of “Let Me Go” from FGL with Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso
- Kelsea Ballerini performs on Live with Kelly on November 21st & on the DWTS Finale at 8/7c on ABC
- Lauren Alaina, Cam, Dustin Lynch and Sara Evans have been tapped to perform during the 91st Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving Day in NYC. The event is broadcast on NBC from 9-noon ET!
- Kelsea Ballerini will headline CBS’ Thanksgiving Day Parade
- REBA performs on Live with Kelly next Friday
- Don’t miss CMA’s Country Christmas on November 27th on ABC hosted byREBA
- NBC’s “Christmas in Rockefeller Center®” airs on Wednesday, Nov. 29 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT) featuringperformances by Brett Eldridge & Jennifer Nettles
- Darius Rucker performs “Winter Wonderland” during ABC’s “The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration” on Thursday, November 30th at 9 p.m. EST &“Home for the Holidays” for “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration” on Christmas morning!
- “Gwen Stefani’s You Make It Feel Like Christmas” will air on NBC Dec. 12th at 9 p.m. ET/PT and will include a special guest appearance from Blake Shelton
WITH YOUR HAIR-OF-THE-DOG
ON THE JUKEBOX
The music video for Bebe Rexha’s “Meant to Be” feat Florida Georgia Line has amassed more than 45 million views in just 3 weeks and has amassed more than 80 million streams globally!
ON THE HOUSE
We’re teaming up with Rare Country to give you, the fans, a chance to win a trip for two to the 2017 Rare Country Awards Concert in Nashville on December 14th! Just visitrarecountryawards.com and enter for your chance to win!
AT BMI’S BAR
The third annual BMI Maui Songwriters Festival gets underway with the official Maui Songwriters Festival kick-off party hosted by the legendary songwriter and BMI Icon, Bob DiPiero. The evening will feature a selection of rare intimate performances from superstars to rising stars including Maren Morris, Randy Houser, Ed Roland (of Collective Soul), Casey Beathard, Lily Meola and Mr. DiPiero himself. From November 29th – December 2nd, the BMI Maui Songwriters Festival combines the landscapes and local flavor of Maui with the international acclaim of country music’s best. This one-of-a-kind festival puts a spotlight on the art of songwriting with intimate sets from an all-star line-up. Country superstar Eric Church will be returning for the second year in a row to headline the festival along with GRAMMY-winning country music singer-songwriter Maren Morris and CMA’s New Artist of the Year, Jon Pardi. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by visiting www.mauisongwritersfestival.com
Vote now for your pick to be the “New Artist of the Year” for this year’s Rare Country Awards – just visit rarecountryawards.com to vote!
Devin Dawson makes his Ryman Auditorium debut this Saturday
WITH A TWIST
Craig Campbell dropped by the Radio Disney Country studios recently – I think this guy is one of the most under-rated artists in country music – how is “Outskirts of Heaven” not a hit?
ON BMI’S BAR WALL
Maren Morris honors Keith Urban with an amazing performance with the Nashville School of the Arts choir onstage during the 65th Annual BMI Country Awards (Photo by John Shearer/Getty Images for BMI)
ON THE BAR WALL
Tim & Faith dropped in on Ty, Kelly & Chuck to help with their 100,000 thank you letters campaign to supports the troops & to play their new single “The Rest of Your LIfe”
It was a full house both on stage and off at Creative Nation show in honor of Nashville non-profit, Preston Taylor Ministries (PTM). The 6th annual Creative Nation benefit sold out City Winery and raised over $21,000 for PTM, nearly doubling last year’s contributions. The evening included music and stories from the Creative Nation roster: Alec Bailey, Barry Dean, Kassi Ashton, Lori McKenna, Luke Laird, Mags Duval, Muscadine Bloodline, Natalie Hemby, and Steve Moakler.
Keep an eye out for new music from one of my favs Steve Moakler “Finally Friday”