Rare Country unveiled the winners of their fan-voted 2017 Rare Country Awards last night at a special event featuring performances from LANCO, RaeLynn & Kane Brown. The winners included: Carrie Underwood (Female Artist of the Year + Opry Moment of the Year w/Reba), Blake Shelton (Male Artist of the Year & Fan Moment of the Year), Little Big Town (Group/Duo of the Year), Brett Young (New Artist of the Year), Luke Bryan(Tour of the Year), Kane Brown feat Lauren Alaina’s “What Ifs” (Duet of the Year) and Thomas Rhett (Story of the Year)
CMT unveiled its annual “LISTEN UP” list highlighting the 18 emerging artists- signed and unsigned- to spotlight across all platforms in the coming year. This year’s “18 for 2018”LISTEN UP artists are Abby Anderson, Ashley McBryde, Bailey Bryan, Cale Dodds, Delta Rae, Devin Dawson, Jillian Jacqueline, Jimmie Allen, Jordan Davis, Kassi Ashton, Levon, Maggie Rose, Morgan Evans, Morgan Wallen, Russell Dickerson, Ryan Kinder, The Sisterhood Band and Tyler Rich
- Kenny Chesney premieres “Jesus + Elvis” on Monday’s Late Night Seth
- Dolly Parton, Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker will honor Glen Campbell during ABC’s The Year In Memoriam 2017,” special airing across 2 nights on December 18th-19th hosted by Robin Roberts
- Sara Evans will appear on the December 19th edition of ABC’s The Chew
- The encore presentation of “CMA Country Christmas” will air Thursday, Dec. 21 at 9/8c on ABC
- Brett Eldredge performs on Live with Kelly & Ryan on December 22nd
- Darius Rucker performs “Winter Wonderland” during “Home for the Holidays” for “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration” on Christmas morning!